RAYLAN: Why’d you ask me to go with you?
RACHEL: I’m not…comfortable with these people.
RAYLAN: What people? Perverts?
RACHEL: People in Harlan. Every time I’ve gone to coal country, everyone was all polite-
RAYLAN: I prefer to do paperwork….
RACHEL: -“Yes, ma’am. No, ma’am.” Trying to keep in mind it’s the 21st century and what’s expected. But, when the cuffs come out, then I’m a black bitch. Mmm.
RAYLAN: So you want me to help you with my people? Throw a pork rind or, uh…some ding-dongs?
RACHEL: If you wouldn’t mind.
RAYLAN: No, ma’am.
Justified , “The Moonshine Wars”
- hopeandalexander reblogged this from fuckyeahjustified
- thempress likes this
- gingerberrycat likes this
- megcouch likes this
- isabellaorthepotofbasil reblogged this from fuckyeahjustified
- got2luvmel likes this
- cuethestrings likes this
- reifrak reblogged this from close-1
- kaffysmaffy likes this
- absolutelysweetmarie likes this
- truegeneration reblogged this from fuckyeahjustified
- lindcherry likes this
- son-of-jorel likes this
- corduroyzebra likes this
- shiker-fitzgerald reblogged this from fuckyeahjustified
- shiker-fitzgerald likes this
- armedbasterds likes this
- notabuddhist reblogged this from eleigh
- notabuddhist likes this
- eleigh likes this
- eleigh reblogged this from fuckyeahjustified
- judejudith likes this
- lifeonb612 likes this
- onlyseven likes this
- jmaisonlilhouse likes this